It can happen that a loved one can pass away while living abroad or simply traveling. Through a wide network of undertaking firms throughout the world, we can ensure that your loved one will be brought back to you so the funeral can take place at home.
John Sweeney & Sons can also organise for your loved one be repatriated from Ireland to their home country by offering the following services;
- Consultation with the family to confirm their instructions.
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death into our care.
- Preparation & preservation of the deceased to make them ready for travel overseas.
- Supply of the appropriate coffin for transport.
- Organisation of all official documentation; death certificates, embalming certificates, etc as well as liaising with the relevant hospitals, coroners, embassies, airlines & undertaking firms abroad.
- Transferring the deceased to the relevant airport.